Saturday, July 29, 2006

Consistency and Patience

Well here's an update to the multitude of my readers (I count about 3 people). I have logged in my 7th straight winning day using the system I have outlined previously. I am averaging about 2-3 unit wins a day which may be slow but I am aiming for consistency. I have moved up to 2 tabling and still doing ok.

Basically I load up with a 2-unit session and stand up whenever I win 1 or 2 units. If the table is hot then I stay for a few more hands (and I had won 7 big units from a hot table once) Whenever I run bad and lose 2 straight sessions I take a break to prevent tilt. Maybe a couple of hours later, I don't look back at what happened and concentrate on winning those elusive units again, one at a time.

I have now made up the losses I had at pacific and finally made profit. Along with the wins, I expect a big payout a few weeks from now from the bonus and rakeback. I have also shown my system to 2 of my friends here in the US and last I heard they were profiting pretty well at it. If any of you want a quick breakdown of how to start and play online poker (barring issues if you are trying to play from back home) just send me an email and I would gladly let you know all that I have learned. Once I make a 400% profit on my investment I will post every small tip I have learned here so watch out for that!

Of course am only at about 40% ROI so that might take awhile. But then again, if I'm going to be giving tips I better make sure they work first right?

Have a blast at the tables

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home