Thursday, October 05, 2006

10 Days And Counting

Well its been a boring week as usual. Havent been playing too much poker since I need to finish up quite a bit of work due to the fact that I will be heading back home very soon.

With the upcoming bill banning transactions to Online Poker sites in the US I believe we are about to see a new giant coming to the shores of Asia. Hopefully it will now be a lot easier to open and fund accounts from our humble country. This would essentially mean a growing boom in the poker community and may even set us up for greater things in live events. I can't wait.

However, given the fact that I have been separated from society for a grueling 90 days I don't think I will be playing online poker when I get back home. If things work as we hope then I may open an account again but for now, I gotta get my fill of all the booze and parties that I missed during my US stint.

Poker is a passion and I long to drive that passion so it seems that it may become a journey in live tournaments and live games. During that passage I look forward to meeting most of you in person and gaining new friends. I will be playing quite a bit of live games, both big and small as well as all the major tournaments coming down the pipeline. I am setting aside quite a big amount from this trip (mostly profit from online poker) and creating a live bankroll that should be enough to roll with the big boys.

I do anticipate a transition period as I may not be able to stop myself from giggling when I get the rockets.... That and playing poker fully clothed =P

I think I should be able to hold my own.

So see you guys in 10 days.

2 Comments:

Blogger ivegotdnuts said...

papainom daw si richie... hehehe :p

12:30 AM  
Blogger boy of destiny said...

yuck u play poker naked?

haha inuman na!

9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home