Friday, September 08, 2006

Work Blues...

No updates these past few days as work has been crap. 16 hours days and I usually come home minutes late from the tournaments which rubs more salt. This is my first night I was actually able to play poker and things were so-so.

Place ITM on a $26 and a $75 but no big win. Went 16th on the $75 and was a bit dissapointed to have missed my 5th final table. Howell, I expect to play a bunch of poker this weekend so you guys stay tuned.

I am also loading $200 at PokerStars just for fun and I'm going to see if I can play 4 MTTs at the same time hehe. If I feel like its affecting the quality of my game then I am cutting back down to 2 or 1.

Will let you guys now. Have a blast on the weekends!

1 Comments:

Blogger AReyes said...

Moved to pokerstars instead man. FTP was giving me some trouble.

Ariel

4:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home