Monday, August 04, 2008

Still Alive

Realized I havent posted in awhile. Nothing really much but I am still here.

I had cashed out $700 in order to lock some winnings from my devastating swings and it has forced me down a few levels. I went all the way down to $400 but July promised a $525 bonus from Ironman which served to re-ignite my passion for the game.

I was not able to clear the entire bonus but got a decent $400 cleared along with about $270 in rakeback. I was able to claw my way back up but just got bulldozed for $200 in my last session.

Current bankroll now standing at $1,040 with $270 on the way and $400 further locked away. I am setting a goal of locking away $100 a week just so I can see some short term progress with my game.

Overall at $1,670 so yes I'm still alive.

1 Comments:

Blogger PepeSmith said...

what's your nick in pokermanila?

10:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home