Monday, March 31, 2008

End of March

Well I ended March on a good note. Total status is:

- $1,138 bankroll
- $25 in Tournament Cash
- Two $26 tokens from Ironman
- Roughly $200 in rakeback
- Transferred out $125 for cash to a friend

Net result is that I am at $1,540 when all is said and done.

If you guys will notice I have $25 in tournament money and I am experimenting on trying to make some money off satellites. With the new feature of FTP I can now convert satellite buy-in amounts to tournament points which I can use to enter in any MTT or SnG. I also have the option of converting it to real cash for a 5% fee.

The reason why I am thinking of playing these satellites is that it is so much easier to win consistently then MTTs and SnGs. Granted the wins are not as high, the usual $14+1 satellite gives out seats worth $55 to the top 30% of the field. The skill set required here is very different meaning one must excel at blind stealing. In fact I had won my first $55 without a single showdown!

I played 2 more of these satellites but got sucked out on and the net result is $25. The cool thing is now I have a way to track how much money I am sinking into MTTs and keep my ring game cash free from the extremely volatile swings of MTTs.

Hmmm just a few days back I was way down to the $700 mark. I guess you just can't keep a good man down.

Ok Ok at least I'm persistent.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home