Sunday, September 21, 2008

Moneybooker Problem

Sigh...

One major thing that keeps me going with playing online is the knowledge that I can confidently get the money that I have won. This is no longer the case and I find myself slowly drifting away from online play.

Moneybookers recently closed its doors to the Philippines without warning and has robbed me of the fastest and most efficient way of transferring funds out of my poker account. The effect on me is strange as I find myself tilting more and losing control more frequently. The money in my account, with no easy access to withdrawals, seem more like play money then real hard earned cash.

I am exploring other options such as Click2Pay but my other deadly flaw is laziness. I just can't get myself up to going through all of the trouble again.

Overall standing:

Withdrawn - $1,800
Bankroll - $1,125

Still a tidy sum considering I had started with $15 at the start of the year. Wish it could have been more though... (especially the withdrawn part)

Hopefully, the metro 2M guaranteed would get me back in the flow of things.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ordnacin said...

Sigh indeed, haven't been playing for the past three months and decided to play again just now only to find out my money is trapped in Moneybookers... Grrr... - 11Finger

5:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home