Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Back On Terra Firma

Well am back and after 2 nights of intense drinking am ready to play some poker. Actually I've been looking for a freaking game for the last 2 days but I'm too lazy to go to ACF. The 41o game didnt push through and I was too jetlagged to play in ACF on Monday.

Well I hope to at least get to meet the people in person so 11fing, mark, nuts, mav, nickg, erick etc.... stop sleeping and come see me before my money for booze runs out LOL.

Cya peeps. Please send me your contact numbers at team_ertai@yahoo.com

Thanks all.

3 Comments:

Blogger AReyes said...

So, is the bloggers thing going to push through this coming sunday or what? How about a drinking session?

Ariel

11:14 AM  
Blogger 11Finger said...

Ey Frog, too bad you couldn't make it last monday sa ACF we had a nice game going... I'm busy na this week maybe on the weekend we can play...

7:18 PM  
Blogger GameFrog said...

Okie peeps. Cge if the blogger tourney isnt happening this week just text me and meet me at GameFrog. Next week am going back to work and the weekends will be tight

3:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home