Friday, October 13, 2006

Coming Home!

Well it has truly been a great experience. Being in the US for the last 3 months have taught me a lot of things. It's great meeting new people and doing new things. Hotel service has its perks but loses its luster fast. Online poker can indeed be pwned and money earned on a regular basis.

But the most important thing I learned: there's no place like home.

Coming home this weekend and looking to catch up on all that I missed out. I won't be updating the blog as often as I used to due to the fact that the poker games won't probably come as often. However, it should be a blast to finally get to play live games and tournaments. I am hoping to get some bracelets and final tables under my belt. Lots of things to be excited about!

There is also the blogger tourney in the works and the major booze fest the week I am back. Please send me your contact numbers in email at team_ertai@yahoo.com so I can contact some of you.

Thanks for reading. This is GameFrog signing off..... for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home