Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Sick

Well after a week of intense partying it seems things caught up with me. I got sick yesterday and couldn't go to work. It started out on Monday which really sucked because I was planning on heading down to Serv with Erik but I couldnt make it.

Am pretty much booked this week as well although I really want to play the ACF5K. Its been awhile since I played any real poker and I am so itching to get my hands on some cards. I played a small tournament at elbow last Thursday which I placed 3rd but I wouldnt count that as a tournament as you wont believe the donkish plays some of the fish did.

I have finally met Mnlgrind, blondie Nutsboy, Suited Pairs and Maverick (who needs to teach me all those nifty coin tricks) I have also received emails on the contacts of Erik, Ariel, 11finger, jpt, jaz and others. Drop by at GameFrog on the weekends and send me a text message as I am usually there on the weekends. I will either try to go to servi on Friday or the ACF5K on Sat just to quench my poker thirst.

Last thing I wanted to mention was I just found out that our firewall in the office blocks blogs meaning I can't post as much as I want to. I had to post this at home on a freaking dial-up connection. I didnt realize internet connection could be THIS slow lol.

4 Comments:

Blogger Maverick said...

"i didnt realize an internet connection could be THIS slow."

welcome to the third world! LOL

2:25 AM  
Blogger Maverick said...

you should see my card tricks dude hehe

2:25 AM  
Blogger 11Finger said...

Too bad was at Sky last monday... Could have used another player we were only six handed...

8:05 AM  
Blogger 11Finger said...

Palibhasa parehas kasing maniac yung nasa left and right ko... hehe

7:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home