Saturday, July 21, 2007

How's It Going World

Well am certainly hit by a strong sense of nostalgia as I open up my blog again and read through the blogs of my friends. It has been a long time since I've been here and I once again post because the poker bug has bitten me again.

I'm pretty much rusty, no internet connection to play online and overall a lot more busy then I used to. However, I do want to get back to the poker scene and start updating my blog again when time permits.

With that said.... I hope some of the tourney organizers can hit up my blog and let me know if there are any good games going around. Basically I am looking for 3K to 10k buy-in tournaments in the ortigas and QC area. I will also try to qualify for the upcoming APPT if I get the chance.

To my friends online, let's catch up sometime. Drop by at GameFrog and the beer is on me.

2 Comments:

Blogger ivegotdnuts said...

GAMEFROG IS BACK HAHAHAHA
WB MAN.

9:26 PM  
Blogger jonpokertour said...

WB Gamefrog!

6:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home