Monday, March 10, 2008

Broken the $1,000 Mark!

Just came from a nice +$170 session and just wanted to share a great hand where there was just no way I could go wrong.

I held pocket queens on the Button and EP player makes a 4X raise to $4. MP player calls and I reraise to $12. Both players call signaling significant power in their hands. $37.5 in the pot.

The flop was a beautiful but dangerous A Q J. EP checks and MP bets out $15. I call and EP goes all-in with an instacall from MP. WTF? Obviously I had to make the call with a whopping $130 pot.

EP - AJ
MP - JJ

The Ace didn't show on the turn and river. Pass the sugah!

With this session and with rakeback for February I have finally broken the $1,000 mark!!!

Not bad from a roll of $15 at the start of the New Year. Let's see how far I can take this.

3 Comments:

Blogger PepeSmith said...

Congrats dude.. I feel so useless highest ko 650 lang. =(

8:10 PM  
Blogger ivegotdnuts said...

nice bro... let's drink at the end of the month! :)

8:28 PM  
Blogger Ross said...

Congratulations! $15 to $1000! Whattapro!

4:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home