Monday, October 22, 2007

And Now... Running Bad

I really better stop posting great results because the moment I do, an electronic impulse sends a message to the online poker site and tells me to f*ck with me.

I had retransferred the loan I got from MnlGrind for my online account with about $200 leftover. 6 days later and a bunch of really really sick sick beats I am down to ZERO. It's a good thing I can't redeposit immediately which allows me to cooldown a bit.

Played some live poker at the Metro and lost around P500. Peanuts really but I was actually happy with my game because I was completely card dead. It was a great time to practice some other plays and reads. I actually won a P2,000 pot with a pair of 4s when I sensed my opponent was on a total bluff. That felt really cool.

Well I guess I have to wait and see. Am thinking of sinking around P200K in a real bankroll so I can truly do some damage (to myself?). Bit for now, its casual playing at the 10/20s and 25/50s.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home