Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Extending My Play

Well it had been a good February and I was able to ask MnlGrind to help me cash out $300. What a difference to finally feel some cold hard cash from playing online poker! Made me increase my enthusiasm into putting in more time in this experiment. With the cashout my bankroll dipped to $540 (without rakeback for february set at around $120) but I really needed the morale boost.

Now I want to play higher but I could not increase in limits yet (to the $1/$2) until I could raise my bankroll to around $1200. Given that, the only choice I had when it came to increasing my play was to extend my playing time. I am now gunning for 200 points a day and trying to reach Ironman.

The increase in playing time is mixed blessings though. I had been running OK and for the first 5 days I have reached my quota of 200 points a day. I can only excitedly wait for the $250 or so in rakeback that I can expect to receive but at the same time I find my game deteriorating a bit in this extended play. I also find myself tired after a session so I will probably need to re-assess after a few more days.

Overall my roll is now at $640 (took a bad hit of -$110 just now) and still on track with meeting my goals. I am also raking in the medals for $26 tokens so I should be taking shots at the MTTs by April.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home