Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Officially Running Good

I seem to have made the transition to Ring Games very well. I havent been able to hit the Metro because I found that the 25c/50c blinds at FTP are basically the same as the P25/P50 games there. I buy in for $20 which is similar to buying in for P2,000.

The upside is that the rake in FTP is 5%, I have a 27% rakeback and I can play 3 tables at the same time. I will still make it a point to go to the metro but for now the convenience of online poker has me hooked.

I have ran close to 14 out 17 winning sessions (by winning session I mean winning at least 50% of my buy-in up to a maximum of 300% of my buy-in) and my once dismal $43 is now up to $290. Am getting close to my goal of having a $400 bankroll so I can grind the Rings for steady increases and taking my shots at the big MTTs without having to worry about what the buy-in will do to my bankroll.

Ok gotta get back to stealing those 75c blinds lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home