Thursday, October 11, 2007

Winning Sessions at Ring Games at the Metro

Well after having a horrendous run at online play (down somewhere like $300) I decided to play against my old nemesis: Ring Games.

I have not done well in ring before because I was stuck in my tournament mode. I just didn't find blinds that did not increase that appealing. But after busting out of 12 straight SnGs (8 of them on the bubble) I just felt I needed a change in atmosphere.

So last Tuesday I decided to give the 25/50 games at the Metro a shot. Bought in for P2,000 and in 20 mins I was down to P700. This was another downside to playing online poker. Playing 3 tables turbo SnGs had reduced my patience to that of a 2 year old.

I buckled down and thought this was the perfect time to re-enlighten my patience I finally caught some good cards and good flops. The net result? I cashed out close to P10,000 that night.

I then came back the next night and bought in for P3,000. I cashed out P8,500 so once again a good night. Now my goal is to play online casually and hit the metro close to every night. My experiment is to post 15 straight winning sessions. Let's see what happens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home