Wednesday, August 02, 2006

3 Consecutive Final Tables!

I can't believe it myself. I now think that I have gained the skills and patience to play huge Multi Table Tournaments. I have final tabled the last 3 MTTs that I have played. Here's a quick breakdown:

$10K Guaranteed - 4th of out 600+ players for a $700 prize
$888 Guaranteed - 5th out of 200+ players for a $200 prize
$10K Guaranteed - 9th out of 700+ players for a $200 prize

My total entrance fee?? $38. That's an ROI of 28,000%. The prize jumps at the final tables are dramatic to say the least. 9th pays $200 while first pays somewhere around $2k. It seems like a curse to me but I have never won a tournament before. I have been able to win a lot of SnGs and have placed in several final tables at the ACF and the PPT major tournaments this year and last year.

Still I haven't reached the top. I guess I will have to take it one table at a time. If I can continue this amazing streak I'll let you guys know some of the major tips I use to consistently help me survive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home