Saturday, September 02, 2006

Token Update and Party Plans

Well things are going OK. It seems I won't be able to post actual values anymore since they are time consuming (yes I am that lazy) and I have been using FTP as a fund transfer method to my friends hehehe.

However, the interesting thing is I have gained two $26 tokens by going 2/3 in 6 handed small tournaments and two $75 tokens by going 2/3 from the 18 man SnG. Overall the satellite method seems to be working with regards to padding my role but of course its too early too tell. One thing that is certain though is that due to the very flat payout structure this is definitely a good investment since I am primarily a MTT player.

However, I of course wont be able to earn any true cash unless I make some money of the MTTs. Well at least I am stretching my remaining bankroll.

I seriously can't wait to get back home. I've been drinking and playing poker tonight, alone on a Saturday night. God I never thought things could get this boring. I think I am going to blow some serious cash partying when I come back. That reminds me too.... you guys want to have a Blogger eyeball at GameFrog? My thoughts is that we can have a simple P150 entry for drink all you can all night. Since the beer costs P30 each then just make sure you can drink up by 5 bottles and you're fine. Complimentary ice tea for any ladies who dont drink. I will shoulder anything that goes beyond and may foot some food bills (as long as there arent 200+ people) You guys can bring along +2 friends as long as they are poker addicts as well (Hey we all need something to talk about)

And I will have to ask eash person to come to me and introduce themselves with their blogger nick. Just so I can introduce everyone to each other (and verify those who are coming are bloggers I know!)

Anyway just something I'm thinking of. Lemme know if you guys are interested. Afterwards if everyone isnt so stoned maybe we can have the Blogger tournament afterwards!! (Sorry we can't hold it at the frog though)

Post and lemme know. tentative date would be sometime Octoberish

7 Comments:

Blogger AReyes said...

That is good that you have been getting your tokens as planned. Keep truckin'!

As for the party, definitely. That sounds like a plan. I am sure everyone will go. Just the scheduling is what we all need to sort out.

3:24 AM  
Blogger ivegotdnuts said...

fire in the hole!

6:15 AM  
Blogger 11Finger said...

Can't we play online poker at Gamefrog ? hehe

6:30 AM  
Blogger jonpokertour said...

Ayos yan Gamefrog! Party Poker! hehe...

7:29 AM  
Blogger GameFrog said...

Amp... nahawa ako jay Mnlgrind.... stone drunk after 14 coronas hehehe. Man I miss this feeling...

Post and lemme know. Na eexcite nako sa inuman/poker hehehe

I am thinking of actually setting up some GameFrog accounts. Kung baga P55 per dollar and Frog acount. Players pay as they play... we'll see how that plays out.

12:05 AM  
Blogger ivegotdnuts said...

buti ka pa coronas, dito sml lang... hahaha

12:45 AM  
Blogger Jazmin said...

hmm... if we can't play poker, what will we do??? *fidgeting*

Maybe Nick can arrange something with FBA or anyone with real money account can set up a private tournament in some sites. Then we will just have the buy-in and prize pool there...

Degenerates....

10:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home