Sunday, September 27, 2009

Am Back!!!!!

Took a long break from poker and played some World of Warcraft for a few months.

Nothing beats earning an extra $1,000 a month though so am back to my old tricks! Started out with a $100 deposit and so far I have run it back up to $1,530 the last month with a few loans to some friends amounting to another $200.

Currently running at the 50c/$1 tables again and it seems to be my bread and butter as the game is pretty soft with a lot of weak maniacs who are easy to trap. I am seeing JackCadillac on the tables too and it's good to see a friendly avatar (except when he's taking my money).

Am trying to make my way up to at least $2,000 before I try and move up to $1/$2 again. I have been able to get to that level twice but have always moved down due to some truly horrendous runs so maybe the third time is indeed the charm.

I will try to update this ancient blog once a week so give me a shoutout in the comments section. It kinda helps to know that some of the bloggers are still online.

7 Comments:

Blogger novagalaxy said...

Good Luck on your comeback !!

1:14 AM  
Blogger Ordnacin said...

Tama na WOW I kicked off that habit years back, get out while you still can...

11:49 PM  
Blogger Emilia Genovese said...

Break is In Blackjack, to exceed 21.

5:35 AM  
Blogger Fred Hayden said...

Keep on making money. Money is one of the most primary sides of your life!

11:23 AM  
Blogger Vincent Dennison said...

Break is In Blackjack, to exceed 21.

11:38 PM  
Blogger Fabian Jiminez said...

Wow! This' my shit 8-P

11:29 PM  
Blogger willson said...

This is a great post. I just had one of the ‘Doh!’ moments and ran back to correct my own site before publishing my comment. You see my own comment form did not match what I’m about to advice. I get less comment than you, so never noticed any problem. I’ve changed it now anyway so here goes.

10:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home