Monday, July 30, 2007

The $40 Experiment

Well as I said in my recent posts, I want to come back to Poker. I have been trying to look for some live games with no real success but this Saturday's 5K tourney looks promising. (I just wish by some miracle it would be moved a little closer to home)

Since the live tournament games are hard to find I am going to try to play a little bit of online poker again. I don't have access to deposit or withdraw so I asked a favor from MnlGrind and he accepted.

MnlGrind transfered $40 to my account and I will see how far I can take that. So far my online record was +$14,200 before I went home and that was from a starting capital of $200. I will play a lot less and can't even hit the big MTTs due to time difference but it's an interesting challenge.

Will keep you posted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home