Friday, August 24, 2007

ACF 100K Guaranteed Win!

I'll keep this post short because I'm sure the people out there are a lot more interested with what is happening in the APPT. I couldn't play the APPT because it was grandma's birthday this Sunday plus I didnt have any chance to play a single satellite. Howell there will be other big games around.

Played the ACF 100k Guaranteed and by far it was THE EASIEST tournament I had ever played. There were plenty of dead fish in the mix and new players that it was as if they were playing with their hands shown. I knew when I was up against the nuts, a draw or a complete bluff.

Split the prize 4 ways to strongly to my advantage since I was the chip leader for a nie 22k win. I will probably play all Thursdays 100k tourneys going forward if the games there are that soft.

2 Comments:

Blogger nickg said...

nice job bro!

9:02 PM  
Blogger The BigFish said...

Pardon me but what and where is ACF? I'm relatively new at live poker here in the Phil. Ok.. i know nothing about live poker and never played one (except with friends) =)

12:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home