Saturday, August 05, 2006

My First Championship Win!

Yeap you read it right. Right after my previous heartbreaking loss 1 position from the final table I was able to win it all the very next tournament! My very first championship win against 400 players!

I have played about 16 MTTs now ($15-$75 entry fees) and I have made it in the money on an astounding 10 of them. I have final tabled 4 of these tournaments and I have won my first ever championship!

Total entrance fee are less then $300. Total profit? I have made roughly $5,200 in MTTS in the last 6 days!!! To all my readers... I suggest you take a step back from your cash games and SnGs and take a good look at tournaments again. Once you know the key strategic moves, the timing to use them and the courage to put your chips in the returns are out of this world.

I am entering the $200K AND $50K tournaments of FTP and Pacific tom for an entry fee of $215 and $70 respectively. Wish me luck.

If I somehow win one of them I will go to vegas and try my hand at the WPT circuit. LOL I know.... big dreams, but they're free and they drive me to become better.

4 Comments:

Blogger Maverick said...

sweet! how would you categorize your style? do you play a tight aggressive style or more loose and take more risks?

1:22 AM  
Blogger nickg said...

that's fantastic bro...good for you!

6:05 AM  
Blogger ivegotdnuts said...

Go for it! good job! ride it all the way!

7:26 AM  
Blogger GameFrog said...

Thanks a lot guys!

Nick - Thanks a lot for the info at Click. You are doing all Filipinos a great service!

Mav - I will post about this more but essentially the style will switch a lot depending on the table and the blind level. Rock in the first few levels, tight aggressive when the antes start and maniac when you're a few places before the bubble to attack those that tighten up so much. Final table goes back to tight aggressive.

7:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home